Professor Vince Choo is certified to coach in several disciplines of martial arts and fitness, he is currently focused on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. A lifelong student of martial arts and movement skills, he shares his experiences and knowledge gathered over 19 years to help you along your journey toward mastery in a practical and sensitive way. His coaching style is informal and respectful to your level as a beginner or advanced student.
• Crazy Monkey Bronze Gloves Boxing Trainer
• Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt 1st Degree
• Kissaki-kai Karate 5th Dan Black Belt
• Shotokan Karate-do 4th Dan Black Belt • Combat Intelligent Athlete Trainer Level 1
• Combat Intelligent Athlete Edged Weapon Defense Level 1 Trainer
• S.E.R.T. Certified Pistol Operator
• S.E.R.T. Certified Defensive Handgun 1 Operator
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
• IKFF Certified Kettlebell Teacher Level 1 & 2
• N.E.S.T.A. Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
• N.E.S.T.A. Certified Group Exercise Specialist
• N.E.S.T.A. Certified Core Conditioning Specialist • Certified First Aid and CPR (Bulan Sabit Merah)
• BSc in Business Administration (Marketing) University of San Francisco, USA
• Have taught Malaysian, Great Britain, German and Australian public law enforcement agencies
• Multiple private corporations and N.G.O.